Creative Technology Center
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00AM - 11:00PM (EDT)
- Friday: 9:00AM - 10:00PM (EDT)
- Saturday/Sunday: 2:00PM - 10:00PM (EDT)
- Monday, February 20th, CLOSED, President's Day
Creative Technology Center (main lab)150 Mass Ave., Rm. 105
The Creative Technology Center (CTC) is open to all college and conservatory students, regardless of major or field of study. The CTC provides workstations along with a catalog of hardware available for circulation. Located on the first floor, below the Stan Getz Library, the CTC assists students with technical questions and facilitates collaboration and experimentation.
- iMac Pro workstations with music and multimedia production software.
- Laptop workstations with external displays and keyboard/mouse.
- Synthesizers, MIDI controllers, audio interfaces and more.
- Technology training via classes, workshops and one-on-one peer training.
Immersive Technology Lab150 Mass Ave., Rm. 106
Located at the CTC, the Immersive Technology Lab (ITL) exposes visitors to emerging technologies such as virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), mixed reality (MR), 360º video and other immersive media. Located at the Creative Technology Center, ITL is available for students, faculty and staff to visit.
- PC workstations with audio, multimedia, game production and VR software.
- VR headsets, ambisonic mics, 360º cameras and more for circulation.
Audio, multimedia and notation software Peer Training as well as Classes and Workshops are available. View details and sign-up on our training page.
The CTC has an inventory of equipment available for in-facility use. Commonly used items include audio interfaces for recording electric guitar and bass, analog synths and MIDI control surfaces.
You may add a piece of equipment to your workstation reservation in advance of your visit or request upon arrival.
A limited number of specific items may circulate out of the facility. View out of facility items.