The following service offerings are available from The Library team. If you cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your request via our Ask Us form. Someone will respond to you within 48 hours.
Ways to Get Help
You can request our services in a variety of ways:
We work with faculty to craft our collections, services, and instructional resources that will best support research, classes, and the Berklee community.
Contact us at email@example.com or email one of our team members for help with:
- Finding resources for classes (including requesting a purchase)
- Scheduling a librarian class visit
- Requesting library instructional content for students (e.g. study guides, videos)
- Course reserves
Our Instruction Team is comprised of librarians who provide a suite of services to help with your classes. We stay informed of the latest pedagogy and teaching methodologies. Reach out to us and we can make a plan tailored to support your students' with using the library. Some of the services we provide for class support include:
- Visit online classes and lead worskhops on how to use the library and learning how to navigate information and use the library effectively.
- Create instructional objects that can be shared individually and/or embedded into courses.
- Create study guides, tutorials, modules, videos, and other learning objects that can be integrated into courses
- Collaboration in designing research assignments and integrating information literacy skills into your course
Reach out to our librarians for help with your research projects, our services include:
- Live chat support during operating hours via "Ask Us Live!" button
- One-on-one consultations, by appointment
- Help with literature searching or reviews
- Training on advanced research skills
- Help with special research projects
- Find items in the Berklee Archives, including materials that document the history, activities, and contributions of Berklee and Boston Conservatory’s academic and administrative departments, faculty, students, and alumni, with additional special collections in jazz and popular music. Physical archival collections are accessible by appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org) during regular operations.
Archival Reference & Consultation Requests
Please visit The Berklee Archives website for more information about any Archival Reference & Consultation Request needs.
We are a team of librarians who support the Berklee community through teaching, consultation, and outreach. For Spring 2021, we offer remote versions of all our usual services via Zoom or Google Hangouts, including providing one-on-one research support, leading and designing instructional sessions, and creating online tools that support research and learning. We engage with the Berklee community through outreach by participating in campus events and serving on committees in order to learn how we can enhance The Library’s collections and services. Email us at email@example.com to request our support.
Faculty needing to request items to be placed on reserve for their classes should submit via our Course Reserve Materials Order form. For the Spring 2021 semester, the library will be only be using online reserves, so all materials requested will be items accessible online.
Audio, Notation and Multimedia Software Training
Learn how to use the latest software and hardware for audio, notation and multimedia production. The Creative Technology Center offers students Classes and Workshops as well as individualized Peer Training to suit your needs and schedule.