The following service offerings are available from The Library team. If you cannot find what you're looking for, please submit your request via our Ask Us form. Someone will respond to you within 48 hours.
Ways to Get Help
You can request our services in a variety of ways:
We work with faculty to craft our collections, services, and instructional resources that will best support research, classes, and the Berklee community.
Contact us at email@example.com or email one of our team members for help with:
- Finding resources for classes (including requesting a purchase)
- Scheduling a librarian class visit
- Requesting library instructional content for students (e.g. study guides, videos)
- Course reserves
Our Instruction Team is comprised of librarians who provide a suite of services to help with your classes. We stay informed of the latest pedagogy and teaching methodologies. Reach out to us and we can make a plan tailored to support your students' with using the library. Some of the services we provide for class support include:
- Visit online classes and lead workshops on how to use the library and learning how to navigate information and use the library effectively.
- Create instructional objects that can be shared individually and/or embedded into courses.
- Create study guides, tutorials, modules, videos, and other learning objects that can be integrated into courses
- Collaboration in designing research assignments and integrating information literacy skills into your course
The CTC has an inventory of equipment available for in-facility use. Commonly used items include audio interfaces for recording electric guitar and bass, analog synths and MIDI control surfaces.
You may add a piece of equipment to your workstation reservation in advance of your visit or request upon arrival.
A limited number of specific items may circulate out of the facility. View out of facility items.
Reach out to our librarians for help with your research projects, our services include:
- Live chat support during operating hours via "Ask Us Live!" button
- One-on-one consultations, by appointment
- Help with literature searching or reviews
- Training on advanced research skills
- Help with special research projects
- Find items in the Berklee Archives, including materials that document the history, activities, and contributions of Berklee and Boston Conservatory’s academic and administrative departments, faculty, students, and alumni, with additional special collections in jazz and popular music. Physical archival collections are accessible by appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org) during regular operations.
Archival Reference & Consultation Requests
Please visit The Berklee Archives website for more information about any Archival Reference & Consultation Request needs.
We provide Libary access to items that are important fo the curiculum:
- Access to physical reserves is located in the Stan Getz Library, Circulation Desk and in the Albert Alphin Library, Main Circulation Desk.
- Faculty may request available items to be purchased - either in physical or electronic format - for their course and placed on Reserve.
- To request that an item be placed on Course Reserves at the Libraries, fill out the Course Reserves Request Form. If you need further information, please contact: Brendan Higgins email@example.com
Audio, Notation and Multimedia Software Training
Learn how to use the latest software and hardware for audio, notation and multimedia production. The Creative Technology Center offers students Classes and Workshops as well as individualized Peer Training to suit your needs and schedule.