Exporting Video in Cubase 10.5
Video by A. Steynberg. Outline by Maya Wagner.
In this video, Althea shows us the how-to export video right from Cubase! This feature is available in Cubase version 10.5 and later. Follow along with this outline:
- First, be sure that under the Transport menu you have “video follows edit more” checked off so that your video will follow its markers.
- Next, create markets at In/Out points of the video (be sure to be exact so that your video is exported at the correct length).
- Go to File > Export Video
- In the Export Video window, set your export settings (video size, quality, option to include SMPTE, etc).
- Set an export path so that you know where your video is on your hard drive.
Production Sync To Picture Video Editing Cubase DAW
Thu, May 19th 2022