Good Vibrations: a theremin contest
For the past five years, every June, we've highlighted albums in our display case that feature a small, often overlooked instrument. And then, to keep it fun, we give that instrument away to someone! We've given away a toy accordion, a ukulele, a harmonica, a thumb piano, a melodica and this year it's the theremin's turn in the lime light.
How to win the theremin in the display case:
Each weekday, from June 1-19, we will post a trivia question about the instrument or one of the items in the display case at the bottom of this page. Send your answer in an email to email@example.com with the subject "Theremin contest." Each correct guess is another entry into the drawing at the end of the month for the theremin in our display case!
The fine print:
* All entries need to be received within 24 hours of the hint posting.
* All entries need to have the subject "Theremin contest" and the correct answer in the body.
* There is no limit on the number of eligible entries per person.
* All Berklee College of Music students, faculty, alumni, and staff are eligible to win, with the exception of current professional staff employees of the Stan Getz Library.
* Opportunities for bonus entries into the raffle will be posted to the library Facebook and Twitter feeds.
* We will draw a winner sometime during the week of June 22.
* Valid Berklee status as a student, faculty, alumni, or staff member will be verified at the time of prize distribution.
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Find out who the theremin contest winner is at our theremin clinic, Thursday June 25 at 6pm!