All Keyed Up: a melodica contest
This contest is now closed.For the past four years, every June, we've highlighted albums in our display case that feature a small, often overlooked instrument. And then, to keep it fun, we give that instrument away to someone! We've given away a toy accordion, a ukulele, a harmonica, a thumb piano, and this year it's the
melodica's turn in the lime light.
How to win the melodica in the display case:Each weekday, from June 2-20, we will post a hint about one of the albums in the display case at the bottom of this page. Figure out which album we're hinting at and send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Melodica contest" and the album's CD number in the body. Each correct guess is another entry into the drawing at the end of the month for the 37-key Hohner Melodica from our display case!
The fine print:
- All entries need to be received within 24 hours of the hint posting.
- All entries need to have the subject "Melodica contest" and the album's CD number in the body.
- There is no limit on the number of eligible entries per person.
- All Berklee College of Music students, faculty, alumni, and staff are eligible to win, with the exception of current professional staff employees of the Stan Getz Library.
- Opportunities for bonus entries into the raffle will be posted to the library Facebook and Twitter feeds.
- We will draw a winner sometime during the week of June 23.
- Valid Berklee status as a student, faculty, alumni, or staff member will be verified at the time of prize distribution.