What if the library doesn’t have the book or score I need?

​Berklee students can request items not owned by the library through an InterLibrary Loan if the item is held/owned by other libraries that participate in the request program.

To submit a request, fill out the "Request an InterLibrary Loan" form linked at the top of our Services page. If you need any assistance with these services, please ask a staff member at the reference desk.